Thursday, July 22, 2010

One Day...

Like most little girls, I dreamt of my wedding day... and still do.

When I was little, I already knew what style of dress I wanted (the prettiest, duh!), how my hair would be pinned up for the veil (like the princess'), what color my bridesmaids would wear (Tiffany blue), the bouquets (Lily flowers), the type of cake (3-tier... the flavors are subject to change), etc...

Some details might have changed as I was growing up, but one special piece of my wedding puzzle never changed and always remained delightful... the ring.


I will confess that today I spent sometime dreaming of this baby on my left hand: The classic Tiffany's three-stone combination. Three round brilliant Tiffany diamonds are always "painstakingly" matched for color, quality and proportion. (This one shown with the Channel-set band ring) I've ALWAYS loved this ring! She's gorgeous and she's my dream ring...

So while I was on the Tiffany's website, I just happened to find.... *drum roll please*.... The Tiffany & Co. Engagement Ring Finder application for the iPhone! Only one marvelous app lets you browse Tiffany engagement rings, determine your ring size and view actual carat size.


Well one day it will be my day...

No comments:

Post a Comment