Monday, July 12, 2010

"Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang" by Chelsea Handler

"Why he would agree to install an eight-by-eight-foot fish tank and then not fill it with a single dolphin made me want to burn his eyebrows off."
I agree Chelsea! I would demand a dolphin too!!
Now that I read the 3rd of the Handler books, I can fully say I'm a fan of her humor. A lot of her outrageous stories and compulsive lies are not only hilarious, but they will make you laugh till you "shadoobie" your pants! The story of her rescued dog Chunk is too cute, and I would love to have a dog like him too! (I really want my own Eva, her assistant too!!) Her stories are so embarrassingly relatable that you will explode in a sudden burst of laughter, over and over again! Her chapter titled "Black on Black Crime" will have tears of laughter rolling down your cheeks as you can't contain it and you'll have your abs in a painful bliss! My gawd, even the dedication was funny –
To my brothers and sisters. What … a bunch of assholes.
I would love to see her when she comes to town in November, but I'll settle with watching tivo'd Chelsea Lately on E! Here's an article I found from Marie Claire's Christine Lennon that is just awesome to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment