Friday, July 2, 2010

Halloween? Or Saint Patty's Day?


Why not BOTH!?!?

Okay, so I have till Halloween (Oct 31st) to look like THAT! No joke kids!

I bought this little outfit for my first complete-skank Halloween outfit! I got it from 3 wishes, but Leg Avenue's design. It's a 4-piece set that comes with white crop top, suspender shorts with embroidered clover applique and pocket chain, belt, and stockings. I even got the hair accessories for it too!

So we need to hit the gym more, and work on the abs & legs. More planks, squats, and cardio!


I have to eat better too. I can't commit to a "diet", but I sure can at least eat a Lean Cuisine meal, rather than the taco tuesday specials for lunch!

But support would be awesome right now... and future support as well! I have a less than 4 months for this, and I want to make it happen! Hell my name is Shannon! I have to be an Irish Cutie!!!

Leg Avenue's Irish Cutie

No comments:

Post a Comment