Monday, July 12, 2010

#98 DZP - Eclipse


#98: Watch 26 movies I've never seen starting with each letter of the Alphabet
"E" is complete! the Eclipse is Excellent!

Bella once again finds herself surrounded by danger as Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between her love for Edward and her friendship with Jacob -- knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the struggle between vampire and werewolf. With her graduation quickly approaching, Bella is confronted with the most important decision of her life. Written by Summit Entertainment


I made it to the 3rd movie... in the theaters!!! Woohoo!!

Now as a Twitard I can tell you that not only was I super stoked for this movie, but I also have a Hello Kitty shirt that I had to see the movie with!
(Yes, a Hello Kitty shirt)
I remember reading the book and thinking how they were going to film the drama between Edward and Jacob (speaking of which, I'm BOTH teams alright!) and who Bella would choose.... which we aaallll knew would be Edward!



It was nice to see a lot of yummy topless guys, just saying...


and the fight scenes were pretty awesome too!


And now I just got the Bree Tanner book and so I'm stoked to dip into the Twilight world yet again. I was hoping for Summit Entertainment to change the books and let poor Bree live... but alas... Oh! Sorry! Spoiler Alert!!

But I can't wait for them to come out with Breaking Dawn (my favorite of the 4 books) and I really hope they do Renesmee by the book... and I hope for the bruises and feathers everywhere too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment