Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 2 - Detox/Cleanse

Day Two of the Happa Detox/Cleanse!

Not going to lie, this cleanse takes a lot of energy. Energy I've never had to give up for making every meal (bye-bye fast food), exercising when sore from the day before (I usually take workout day-breaks, do it every other day), making an effort to drink all the water that is recommended (I was prou d if I had one glass a day, let alone 4)...

But I have to say lunch today was pretty damn good!
I made a Bean & Cheese Burrito... organic/vegan style!

1 8" whole wheat organic tortilla
1/2 cup of black beans
1 tbsp shredded soy/vegan cheese
1/4 cup of chopped onions
1/4 cup of chopped tomatoes
1 tsp of fresh, chopped cilantro

+ with a cup of fresh squeezed fruit juice = Awesome lunch!

At least the first two days are done... meaning I don't have to drink that green liquid, citrus tasting stuff no more!!! Yeah!!!
2 down... 5 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment