Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 1 - Detox/Cleanse

Day One of the Happa Detox/Cleanse!

So since I bought that GNC WELLbeING® Web Bundle, I've tried everything except the Cleanse. Now I was hesitant to start this because A: I hate following a diet meal plan, B: I'm not the best 'organic' eatter, C: & I'm just plan scared of that green stuff I would have to drink!! But yesterday's sunny Sunday perked me up out of the fears and I headed out to Whole Foods Market (which I'm totally in LOVE with now btw). I bought enough for the week, focusing on 3 days of the 7-day meal plans... I had my doubts of doing a week of "variety". That's a lot of food!

I'm proud to say I followed today's meal plan, and drank those green liquid stuff, and still took all my vitamins! By the end of the day, I ate my dinner and really didn't feel hungry an hour later. (like what happens when you eat chinese food or something! oops! my bad! mentioning that kind of food during my organic cleansing!)

This is the stuff tho, we'll see what happens come Sunday!
GNC WELLbeING® be-CLEANSED™ Complete Detox Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment