Wednesday, March 7, 2012

zRyan's Sunday Pool Day!

Sunday Funday with the Kiddie Pool!

Now I never was a fan of the water when I was younger. Don't get me wrong, I didn't hate my baths, and I don't mind getting water on my face, but I was ready to be washed and taken out of the tub.

Oh how I've changed my mind. Bath time is my favorite!

And this last Sunday, the weather was hot and sunny... Mommy said "perfect for a pool day!" So we walked over to Grandma and Grandpa's to borrow the kiddie pool. Mommy filled it up with some water and even though she said it was too cold for me, I walked over and stepped right in!


I splished and splashed and loved every minute of it!


And once I was done, I stepped out on my own and walked around in the grass. I didn't like grass before, but it feels great on the bottom of my feet now that I can walk!


No comments:

Post a Comment