Thursday, March 22, 2012

Shoe {Love}: Toms Part Deuce

Ok. I know Toms shoes/apparel/accessories have been out for a while.

And yes. I know I just bought my first pair at the end of January.

And yes. My second pair came to me at the beginning of March.

I'm happy to say, after all this time, I finally understand what Toms is all about. It's turned into real love.

I'm not so happy to say that my wallet is gonna hate this.

*sigh*

I've been looking on the website, and on Nordstrom's too, and there are so many to choose from it makes it hard to shop, either for myself or someone else. Just lately I was out buying Alex's birthday gift, and if you knew her, you'd know she's got it bad for Toms.
So I bought these pretties for her...

Natural Natalia Linen Ballet Flats

... and had to buy these necessities for me.
Black Canvas Women's Classics

Now, I'm back online and looking through and making a *wishlist and these cuties are on it!

Chocolate Canvas Women's Gabriel Lacktman Spiral Classics
Blue Canvas Women's Classics
Pink Women's Glitters
*I have no reason for a wishlist. My birthday isn't till June. But it's nice to wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment