Monday, February 7, 2011

Wilma and Betty Esty Shop


"Wine Charms, drink charms, magnets, picture frames....Wilma and Betty create fun, useful, and unique items for gift giving or for you! Vintage imagery, pop culture references, interesting typography, and advertising are all inspirations for our designs. We enjoy working with paper, glue, paint, embellishments, and a sense of humor. Custom orders are welcome, so let us know what your little heart desires. " From the Wilma & Betty Designs

Now seriously, I would love to have these wedding wine charms!

These are PERFECT for Valentine's Day coming up!
 
I would love these for my tropical-themed bridal shower! Just tell Wilma and Betty the destination of the honeymoon and they'll customize a charm for you!

These Hollywood Royalty charms will make it hard for your girlfriends to decide who wants to me Liz, Marilyn, Audrey or Grace!  

Once you got the Hollywood Ladies, you have to get these bad boys: the Rat Pack!

And for your poker/black jack nights:

I'd like to buy them all and have a huge wine-o party! :)
Who's with me?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment