Friday, February 4, 2011

Baby Peanut Update: 70 Days Left!


So I'm on week 30 (eep!!) and I have 10 weeks to go (if I make it to 40 weeks that is)!

It's now starting to sink in and terrify me that labor and delievery is coming up, later than sooner I hope!
  • Braxton Hicks contractions: they don't hurt but they catch me off guard and sometimes feel odd and it gets annoying at times.
  • Back pains begin: I'd have them sometimes, but now they are starting to become more and more frequent.
  • Pee-runs: more and more I'm running to the bathroom... at one point I swear it was 7 minutes between two of my runs!
  • Exhaustion setting in: I'm good for about 3-4 hours, then I'm ready for a 8 hour nap
  • Kick counting: the fun part! and boy o'boy he kicks, punches, shuffles, wiggles, and now hiccups!
The next 2 months are going to be life changing and all for the better! Here's to making it to April 15th!

No comments:

Post a Comment