Wednesday, January 5, 2011

100 Days To Go!

"Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body." - Elizabeth Stone


Oh geez... 100 days left. 100 DAYS LEFT!
Coming closer and closer to the end here!
(And yes that's me... in my bathroom, checking out my belly-button slowly poking out, heck it's the only recent belly pic I got!)

Also coming up to 26 weeks, which is eventually coming up to 28 weeks (the beginning of my 3rd trimester!) Not gonna lie, but I now can't wait for my little man to come meet us all in the world!

The baby shower is coming up as well and I can't wait! Julie from Ohio will be coming out to California  next week which I'm very excited about, so she'll be able to make the shower! Heck! She's the reason the shower date was set! And my BooBoo Lil Alex was so kind enough to be involved with my shower: she's done an amazing job and has been a huge help! (I feel kinda bad because I haven't really done anything!) Oh and the invitations are just adorable! I'm thankful for all that she's done so far, and all that she plans to do! It's going to be the best baby shower ever! So stoked for it!

I've been very thankful for my support system, which only keeps growing (just like my baby!). I love that this child will have so much love around him and will have the best aunts and uncles! That right there makes me emotional and brings a tear to my eye!

And yes, I'm not having the easiest of pregnancies, but in the end, when I imagine holding my little man in my arms: that makes it all worth it! Feeling him move inside is truly a wonderful feeling, even if he is going to be the next Muhammad Ali!

*Grabs water bottle* So here's to you lil Ryan! And here's to the last of our 99 days as one!

"A baby is born with a need to be loved - and never outgrows it." - Frank A. Clark

No comments:

Post a Comment