Wednesday, December 12, 2012

#98 DZP A-Z Movies

#98 DZP: Watch 26 movies I've never seen starting with each letter of the Alphabet
 
I did it, I finally finished. I don't watch movies all the time (Ryan won't sit through them and some he just should NOT watch) but I finally finished this goal. Some are old and some opened this year, but I did it. Done.
 
 
A - Avatar
B - the Blind Side
C - Cleaner
D - the Day After Tomorow
E - Eclipse
F - the Fighter
G - Get Him to the Greek
H - He's Just Not That Into You
I - Inception
J - Julia & Julie
K - Knight & Day
L - the Last Song
M - My Sister's Keeper
N - No Strings Attached
O - Old Dogs
P - the Proposal
Q - Quantum of Solace
R - Reel Steel
S - Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows
T - the Town
U - the Ugly Truth
V - the Vow
W - WALL-E
X - XXX (Triple X)
Y - Yes Man
Z - Zookeeper

No comments:

Post a Comment