Monday, January 7, 2013

#52 DZPII: Get my Yorkie Puppy


Words can't describe how excited I am to have a new puppy in my life!

I've been wanting a Yorkie puppy for a while now, and I've looked at several breeder's websites, PennySaver ads, and even came close to taking in one from my cousin, but that didn't work out... but I found my new baby!

Let me introduce Jackson, but Jax for short. He was born in Cario, MO on September 6, 2012. Alex came up with the name from Sons of Anarchy's Jax Teller, but I like it because my Auntie Debbie had a German Shepard when I was a kid, and his name was Jackson Brown... so Jax/Jackson seems like a good fit.

Alex, Ryan & I went out to Sears at the mall to look for a new fridge (#76DZPII), which we saw potentials there, but once Ryan started to get fussy, I suggested to hop into the mall to the pet store. And there he was, jumping around playing with the Papillion he was paired up with, front and center window... simply adorable.

I originally wanted a female Yorkie, but Jax was just so cute. And I have a terrible problem of instantly loving every little animal I see. Needless to say, that's what happened. So I spoke to the sales lady and we were taken to see how Ryan responded to Jax. The boys were a hit, and I started paperwork to take him home.

He's a wild one, but a sweetheart and loves to sit on your lap too. Ryan loves him too, but we need to break Jax of jumping on Ryan and biting his little fingers... Jax is still teething. But Ryan likes to play fetch with him and run around the backyard with Jax too. I love watching the two of them play and how excited Ryan gets when he sees Jax.

It's been a crazy first weekend with Jax getting use to my family, but I'm excited that he's with us. My 3 boys and I! Adding to my happy little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment