Friday, May 4, 2012

#89 DZP: Eat at a restaurant that was featured on "Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives"

#89 DZP: Eat at a restaurant that was featured on "Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives"
Now this was as random as they come.
Story: Our good friends Vince & Shanna were going on a trip to Arizona.
I made cake pops for them, and for their trip.
Thought it would be a tasty treat for the drive out there.
Next thing I know Bebe, Petite Bebe, and I were in Chandler, Arizona... at Chino Bandinos.
(and yes, that's Ryan in the picture)

When Shanna came to pick up the cake pops, she mentioned why they were all going to Arizona: to go to a restaurant: Chino Bandinos. It's a delightful mix of Mexican & Chinese food. It was featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives, that's what sparked the inspiration to go and visit Arizona. And the unlimited combinations are endless.... ok, maybe not endless, but you get the idea.

I unfortunately did NOT take any pictures of my awesome combination, but I had a carnitas quesadilla with jade red chicken, jerk fried rice, and cuban black beans. Let me tell you: jerk fried rice and jade red chicken... that was my favorite! *drool*

Fun times were had and it was a great FIRST family road trip!
(Special thanks to our wonderful friends who let us come with them on their family adventure!)

Here's apart of the DDD video I found on YouTube in case you were interested:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment