Friday, May 4, 2012

#64 DZP: Eat at 3 locations of the Melting Pot

#64 DZP Goal: Eat at 3 locations of the Melting Pot
Okay... I changed this from 12 locations... to 6 locations...
Now to 3...

If you have ever experienced the Melting Pot, you know your wallet suffers a little bit, for a full coursed meal that is. It's a wonderful experience... but one that leaves you not looking forward to the check.

It's my Mom's and my favorite restaurant and so I like to make it a tradition that her and I go for her birthday, and sometimes we use to go just for fun.

But lately, with the way my life is going (not that it's a bad thing, ok) but I'm not able to go out to the Melting Pot like I would hope. But I have been to 3 locations:

Brea, CA
Irvine, CA
& San Diego, CA (Gas Lamp)

Now I still would love to visit all 12 California locations... but it's not in the cards right now.
Maybe one day... but not right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment