Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Dreams By The Sea Etsy Shop


I saw this etsy shop because of the adorable starfish barrettes & hair clips! There's Starfish barrettes, starfish bobby pins, starfish headbands. Bracelets, earrings, necklaces, and rings.

When I was little, my favorite childhood movie was The Little Mermaid. It was my first movie I saw in the theaters, and it was instant love! My Auntie Debbie even had a custom made Little Mermaid book published for me, with me as Aerial! And oh would I make my parents suffer through my singing of "Part of Your World"!!



So I decided that when (or more like IF) I get married, I would have a beach wedding or a cruise wedding like Aerial did in her happy ending. And I always wanted a hair accessory to of course match my "Sea theme" wedding. And these barrettes would go beautifully with a white dress!


I also love the delicate jewelry they have too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment