Wednesday, October 13, 2010

#51 DZP: Go to a Concert


If you remember back on my post about this concert, you could tell I was stoked for Oct 8th to come!
So yeah: Daniel, Brian, Alex, & I went to go see Maroon 5 at the Greek Theatre in LA! 
I had a blast even though Bruno Mars wasn't there (yes, that's right... he ditched this concert for some reason...) I ended up with a lot of good dreams under my pillow from that night! Now if only I brought my good camera, but glad the iPhone worked out!


Maroon 5's LineUp:
Misery
If I Never See Your Face Again
Harder to Breathe
Give A Little More
The Sun
Won't Go Home Without You
If I Ain't Got You (Alicia Keys cover)
Out of Goodbyes
She Will Be Loved
Wake Up Call
Shiver 
Stutter
This Love 
Encore:
Makes Me Wonder
Sunday Morning

Couldn't have ended the concert with 2 better songs! haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment