Friday, October 8, 2010

#3 DZP: Tie a note to a balloon and let it go

#3 COMPLETE!!

I completed this a while ago, but now that I'm "out", I can post this!

I was at my parents one afternoon and 2 Mylar balloons with chip-clip weights came floating to our yard. My dad took them to the back and was going to pop them when I stopped him (like someone was going to steal my balloons or something).

So set off to look for a post-it, a piece of paper, just something to write on!!!
The first note & balloon got caught in the cable lines, so thank goodness I had the second balloon.

The two balloons were from my guess a boy's birthday party... judging by the Cars! I think it was pretty awesome cause that's one of my favorite Pixar movies!


But after I set the 2nd balloon off, the 1st that got caught wiggled free! It was probably waiting for it's other-half, the 2nd balloon so they can go together. So I really set off 2 notes!



But I watched the balloons dance in the sky till I couldn't see them past the tops of the trees. I don't know where they'll end up, Mylar can last a long time you know... but I can only hope for my note to be true...

No comments:

Post a Comment