Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall Cupcakes!

Fall Cupcakes!
Decorating How-To:

Most Everyone has seen Pillsbury's Funfetti Cupcakes down their grocery store's baking aisles, but I wanted a fall-themed cupcake. I love the reds, oranges, and yellow... I just love Fall!


So I picked up Wilton's Autumn Leaves Sprinkles and decided to try them out on Lemon cupcakes. I know, I know, lemons are not really "fall-themed", but they were yellow, and my coworkers LOVE lemon cupcakes!

So once I mixed the batter up, I poured in about 1/3 of the container, and whisked them in.


Fill your cupcake liners 2/3 full (sometimes I like to fill it more), and I sprinkled some more sprinkles on top of the batter. Bake as directed and waalaa! Fall funfetti cupcakes!

 
And check out the inside!
 (I'm going to pour more in the batter next time!!)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment