Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Finds: New at Sephora

Went on Sephora.com and checked out some of the new things they had. Here are my favs!


If you want a flaunt-worthy core, this tummy-targeting gel is sure to ‘cut it.’ Designed to help you sculpt the ultimate six-pack by firming and toning, this breakthrough tool/formula hybrid uses six super-effective ingredients that will give you the abs of steel you’ve always wanted. While decreasing the appearance of bloating and cellulite, this product tones and tightens for a sleeker, smoother, healthier-looking stomach.
 I love me some Bliss FatGirl products! I just wish I was more faithful to them and used them regularly... they smell awesome!


Create a variety of summery eye looks with this palette of dry-baked shadows, from soft and sultry, to smoky and sizzling. Finishes range from sheer to intense and look extra-stunning when layered together. I love neutral palettes and this one has a little of color for when I feel like jazzin' up with some pop!


Opposites attract in this gorgeous set of long-lasting shades in neon and nude. The nails inc. formulation has been specially created and developed using the latest professional technologies for instant and exceptional results. The formulation is ultra glossy and easy to apply so that you get the best possible results every time.
 I'm loving the summer pop colors: the reds, corals, oranges, yellows, everything that screams HOT! And this perfect for summer toes in the sand!


(& I'm sure MMW's soon-to-be fav too!)
Open your eyes to the sparkling vitality of the season and let vivid sunsets, cool blue waters, and bright flowers inspire your look with this set, including seven gorgeous shades from the Pantone Summer trend book and an additional 28 harmonious hues. The creamy, ultra-fine formulas glide on with a second-skin effect and the pure color lasts all day. The buildable coverage ensures a perfect finish every time, from dazzling, smoldering eyes, to subdued and romantic. The ultra-sleek package is the thinnest palette on the market and it easily slips into your purse for on-the-go beauty.
This was the first product I saw on their website (best for last). Ever since I was little I've been "collecting" eye shadows and palette and so I'm sure I have most all of these colors, but who doesn't love this, I mean, come on... it's the rainbow in Pantone!

No comments:

Post a Comment