Tuesday, January 24, 2012

#81 DZP: Not Log Into Facebook for a Whole Week!


That's right! I did it! I did NOT log into Facebook for a week!
I signed off Sunday night and a week later (Monday) I went back!

 It wasn't that hard acually. I deleted the app off my phone and the shortcut off my internet explorer. If I needed to access my FBook account, I had a friend do it... it only happened once, and it wasn't really ME that was logging in... it was my friend!

Now that the week is over, I put back the app icon and the shortcut, but I haven't been on FBook that much. Not like I use to that is: like 4 to 5 times a day... or more if I'm chatting with friends.
The last two days I've probably went on it twice... so like once a day. I'm going to try to keep it this way, because my life does NOT revolve around FBook.

Besides... I have a new obsession: PINTEREST!
*thanks Erin*

No comments:

Post a Comment