Monday, March 4, 2013

#53 DZPII: Bring a bagged lunch to work for one week

#53 DZPII: Bring a bagged lunch to work for one week
 

Basically it's going to look like this all week.
And it looked like that the week before.
And the week before that. 
 
I've been trying to eat healthier and work toward my #43 Goal: Reach My Goal Weight. So I've turned to bringing in my lunch in my cute teal wrap lunch bag. Usually has my midmorning snack (grapefruit), my lunch (a salad and apple), my midafternoon snack (protein shake or veg/hummus), and then I'm all set to go home and have my lean & green dinner! 

So I'm starting my 3rd week of bringing my day meals to work. It's been tough, and I've broken down (stole some french fries from my coworker), but I've been trying to stay strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment